Am currently engaged in the following projects:
- Translating al-Balsam al-Marih, the commentary by Shaykh at-Tahir ibn ‘Ashur on Qasidat al-Burdah of Shaykh al-Busayri, for Turath Publishing.
- Editing my own translation of Ahkam as-Suq – Rules Governing the Market by Imam Faqih Abu Zakariyya ibn ‘Umar ibn Yusuf al-Kinani al-Andalusi (312/982).
- Editing with others Kitab al-Adhkar by Imam an-Nawawi for Turath Publishing, the fullest and most authoritative compilation of adhkar and du‘a.
- The relaunch of Diwan Press with an e-book of The Noble Qur’an, a New Rendering of its Meaning in English, a new bi-lingual Arabic-English edition of the Muwatta with Aisha Bewley’s translation, Muhammad the Messenger of Allah, Aisha Bewley’s translation of ash-Shifa of Qadi ‘Iyad, and new titles by Shaykh Abdalhaqq Bewley, Shaykh Ali Laraki, both in e-book format and paperback and hardback, and its existing catalogue of classical works on Islam and Sufism.
- Typesetting an edition of the Burdah from a text authorised by Shaykh Muhammad al-Ya’qubi.
- Editing Ustadh Tahir al-Kiani’s translation of al-Fawz al-Kabir by Shah Waliyyu’llah on the sciences of tafsir for Ta-Ha Publishers Ltd.
- Typesetting The Islam of the School of Madina, Dr Asadullah Yate’s translation of Mufeed al-’ibad sawaa’un al-’aakifu feehi wa al-baad, the commentary of Shaykh Ahmad ibn al-Basheer ash-Shinqeeti on al-Murshid al-mu’een of ‘Abd al-Waahid ibn ‘Ashir. It is to be published by Diwan Press.
- Editing, for the UK Islamic Academy, Hajja Aisha Bewley’s translation of the Riyad as-saliheen by Imam an-Nawawi.
- Editing and typesetting the translation of Mukhtasar al-Quduri by Sidi Tahir Kiani for Ta-Ha Publishers Ltd. PUBLISHED.
- Editing and partial translation of Kitab al-Adhkar of Imam an-Nawawi for Turath Publishing.
- Editing the Mawlid by Ibn Kathir. This is a small work on the birth of the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace. It is to be published by Turath Publishing.
- Editing Illuminating the Darkness by Habeeb Akande for Ta-Ha Publishers Ltd. This is a book examining the issue of blacks and Africa in Islam.
- Editing Islamic Education: a Social History by Amjad M. Hussain, Senior Lecturer in Religious Studies & Islamic Studies, Director – MA World Religions, School of Theology, Religious Studies & Islamic Studies, University of Wales, Trinity Saint David. Ta-Ha Publishers.
- Editing a commentary on the Muwatta’ translated by Aisha Bewley from two sources: Tanwir al-Hawalik by as-Suyuti and al-Musawwa by Shah Wali Allah ad-Dihlawi for Turath Publishing.
- Editing Aisha Bewley’s translation of the tafsir of Ibn Juzayy Kitab at-Tashil li ‘Ulum at-Tanzil on the Qur’an also for Turath Publishing.