Am currently engaged in the following projects:
- Having completed the translation of the commentary on Sahih Muslim, kitab al-iman, by Shabbir Ahmad Uthmani, may Allah have mercy on him, I am currently in the revision stage.
- Editing and typesetting al-Qawanin al-fiqhiyya by Ibn Juzayy al-Kalbi. For Diwan Press.
- Typesetting my own translation of Ahkam as-Suq – Rules Governing the Market by Imam Faqih Abu Zakariyya ibn ‘Umar ibn Yusuf al-Kinani al-Andalusi (312/982) which has been edited and proofread by Dr. T. S. Anderson.
- Typesetting Vol.1 on the Fatihah and Juz’ 1 of the Tafsir of al-Qurtubi for Diwan Press.
- Typesetting William Cobbett’s Paper Against Gold for Diwan Press.
- Editing and typesetting the 2nd edition of Defence Against Disaster by Qadi Abu Bakr ibn al-‘Arabi for Diwan Press.
- Typesetting a book on the Prophetic Mosque in Madinah for Visions of Reality.
- With others translated parts of and edited Kitab al-Adhkar by Imam an-Nawawi for Turath Publishing, the fullest and most authoritative compilation of adhkar and du‘a.
- The relaunch of Diwan Press with Banking, the Root Cause of the Injustices of Our Time, and The African Caliphate, an e-book of The Noble Qur’an, a New Rendering of its Meaning in English, a new bi-lingual Arabic-English edition of the Muwatta with Aisha Bewley’s translation, Muhammad the Messenger of Allah, Aisha Bewley’s translation of ash-Shifa of Qadi ‘Iyad, and new titles by Shaykh Abdalhaqq Bewley, both in e-book format and paperback and hardback, and its existing catalogue of classical works on Islam and Sufism, all typeset by Bookwright. PUBLISHED
- Typesetting an edition of the Burdah from a text authorised by Shaykh Muhammad al-Ya’qubi. PUBLISHED
- Edited and typeset Ustadh Tahir al-Kiani’s translation of al-Fawz al-Kabir by Shah Waliyyu’llah on the sciences of tafsir for Ta-Ha Publishers Ltd. PUBLISHED
- Translated al-Balsam al-Marih, the commentary by Shaykh at-Tahir ibn ‘Ashur on Qasidat al-Burdah of Shaykh al-Busayri, for Turath Publishing.
- Typeset The Islam of the School of Madina, Dr Asadullah Yate’s translation of Mufeed al-‘ibad sawaa’un al-‘aakifu feehi wa al-baad, the commentary of Shaykh Ahmad ibn al-Basheer ash-Shinqeeti on al-Murshid al-mu’een of ‘Abd al-Waahid ibn ‘Ashir. PUBLISHED by Diwan Press.
- Edited, for the UK Islamic Academy, Hajja Aisha Bewley’s translation of the Riyad as-saliheen by Imam an-Nawawi.
- Edited and typeset the translation of Mukhtasar al-Quduri by Sidi Tahir Kiani for Ta-Ha Publishers Ltd. PUBLISHED.
- Edited and partial translation of Kitab al-Adhkar of Imam an-Nawawi for Turath Publishing. PUBLISHED
- Edited the Mawlid by Ibn Kathir. This is a small work on the birth of the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace. PUBLISHED by Turath Publishing.
- Edited Illuminating the Darkness by Habeeb Akande for Ta-Ha Publishers Ltd. This is a book examining the issue of blacks and Africa in Islam. PUBLISHED
- Edited Islamic Education: a Social History by Amjad M. Hussain, Senior Lecturer in Religious Studies & Islamic Studies, Director – MA World Religions, School of Theology, Religious Studies & Islamic Studies, University of Wales, Trinity Saint David. Ta-Ha Publishers. PUBLISHED
- Edited Riyad as-Saliheen, Mukhtasar at-Targhib wa’t-Tarhib, al-Adab al-Mufrad and Tahdhib al-akhlaq, and, with Muhammad Amin Franklin, typeset them both in English only and Arabic-English editions, with Muhammad Amin Franklin, for UK Islamic Academy.
- Typeset The Introduction to the Tafsir of al-Qurtubi for Diwan Press.
- Typeset the Risala of Ibn Abi Zayd al-Qayrawani for UK Islamic Academy, and a separate edition for Diwan Press.
- Typeset Islam Starter Kit for Diwan Press.