The Fiqh of Medicine: Responses in Islamic jurisprudence to developments in medical science
Ahmed Abdel Aziz Yacoub (Ta-Ha Publishers Ltd., London, UK, Rabi’ al-Awwal 1422/June 2001 )
Edited and typeset by Abdassamad Clarke.
We Accept Dinars and Dirhams
Diwan Press, classical and contemporary books on Islam and Sufism
Diwan Press was established in 1975, and is one of the most illustrious names in English language Islamic publishing with an unrivalled catalogue of classical and contemporary works on Islam and Sufism. It was re-established in 2008 to place this existing catalogue before readers and to bring out titles continuing that tradition.
- ‘Uthman ibn ‘Affan, may Allah be pleased with him
- Introduction by Shaykh Dr. Abdalqadir as-Sufi to the ‘Meaning of Man’ by Sidi ‘Ali al-Jamal
- The Muslims are imperfect but Islam is perfect: discuss!
- Ya Ayyuha’sh-Shabaab
- Community and Caliphate
- 2. The Rise of Science
- 1. Introduction to Technique and Science
- Discourses of the Secular
- The Translation of Identity