Modern man calls for khilafah and is locked in a ceaseless and hopeless struggle to bring it about, whereas the Companions and all our predecessors picked a khalifah and quickly had success. Look to the man not to the concept.
We Accept Dinars and Dirhams
Diwan Press, classical and contemporary books on Islam and Sufism
Diwan Press was established in 1975, and is one of the most illustrious names in English language Islamic publishing with an unrivalled catalogue of classical and contemporary works on Islam and Sufism. It was re-established in 2008 to place this existing catalogue before readers and to bring out titles continuing that tradition.
- Gazan Reflections
- The Book Of Remembrances [Kitab al-Adhkar]
- Qawa’id Fi Ulum al-Hadith (Principles of Hadith)
- The Second Inevitable
- Athar as-Sunan
- ‘Uthman ibn ‘Affan, may Allah be pleased with him
- Introduction by Shaykh Dr. Abdalqadir as-Sufi to the ‘Meaning of Man’ by Sidi ‘Ali al-Jamal
- The Muslims are imperfect but Islam is perfect: discuss!
- Ya Ayyuha’sh-Shabaab