Modern man calls for khilafah and is locked in a ceaseless and hopeless struggle to bring it about, whereas the Companions and all our predecessors picked a khalifah and quickly had success. Look to the man not to the concept.
We Accept Dinars and Dirhams
Diwan Press, classical and contemporary books on Islam and Sufism
Diwan Press was established in 1975, and is one of the most illustrious names in English language Islamic publishing with an unrivalled catalogue of classical and contemporary works on Islam and Sufism. It was re-established in 2008 to place this existing catalogue before readers and to bring out titles continuing that tradition.
- ‘Uthman ibn ‘Affan, may Allah be pleased with him
- Introduction by Shaykh Dr. Abdalqadir as-Sufi to the ‘Meaning of Man’ by Sidi ‘Ali al-Jamal
- The Muslims are imperfect but Islam is perfect: discuss!
- Ya Ayyuha’sh-Shabaab
- Community and Caliphate
- 2. The Rise of Science
- 1. Introduction to Technique and Science
- Discourses of the Secular
- The Translation of Identity
- Studying at Istanbul University
- Tensions over the status of Crimea continue
- Turkish FM visits Bulgaria and Muslims in Bulgaria
- Online petitions call to save the Great Mosque of Cordoba
- EMU Media Service: European Muslims respond out of their concern after attacks on Mosque in Bulgaria
- Fotoausstellung: "Muslimisches Leben in Europa - Menschen und Architektur"
- Ottoman Women During the Advent of Western Feminism
- A European Tradition - by Silvia Horsch, Berlin