Modern man calls for khilafah and is locked in a ceaseless and hopeless struggle to bring it about, whereas the Companions and all our predecessors picked a khalifah and quickly had success. Look to the man not to the concept.
We Accept Dinars and Dirhams
Diwan Press, classical and contemporary books on Islam and Sufism
Diwan Press was established in 1975, and is an illustrious name in English language Islamic publishing with an extensive catalogue of classical and contemporary works on Islam and Sufism. It was re-established in 2008 to place this existing catalogue before readers and to bring out titles continuing that tradition.
- Theology and Metaphysics
- Daniel Abdal-Hayy Moore – may Allah have mercy on him
- This Age of Freedom – Abdassamad Clarke and Uthman Ibrahim-Morrison
- In the Beginning a Man
- The Priceless Value of Youth
- New Tales for Old
- The Muwatta, a blueprint for an illuminated city
- Jesus, a Muslim’s Perspective
- The Prophetic Economy – Singapore 14/3/15
- LSE IFS (Islamic Finance and Ethics Society): Earning a living
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.