“We have found that where science has progressed the farthest, the mind has but regained from nature that which the mind has put into nature. We have found a strange footprint on the shores of the unknown. We have devised profound theories, one after another, to account for its origin. At last we have succeeded in reconstructing the creature that made the footprint. And Lo! It is our own.”
We Accept Dinars and Dirhams
Diwan Press, classical and contemporary books on Islam and Sufism
Diwan Press was established in 1975, and is an illustrious name in English language Islamic publishing with an extensive catalogue of classical and contemporary works on Islam and Sufism. It was re-established in 2008 to place this existing catalogue before readers and to bring out titles continuing that tradition.
- Theology and Metaphysics
- Daniel Abdal-Hayy Moore – may Allah have mercy on him
- This Age of Freedom – Abdassamad Clarke and Uthman Ibrahim-Morrison
- In the Beginning a Man
- The Priceless Value of Youth
- New Tales for Old
- The Muwatta, a blueprint for an illuminated city
- Jesus, a Muslim’s Perspective
- The Prophetic Economy – Singapore 14/3/15
- LSE IFS (Islamic Finance and Ethics Society): Earning a living
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.