In the coming financial flood and the catastrophe it will bring with it, if Muslims have not already built the ship, then they must get to somewhere there is a ship ready built. And the ship? “The Sunnah is the ship of Nuh, whoever embarks on it is saved”. As for those who think that it consists of the length of the beard or rolling up the trouser legs for prayer or whether you flap your hands about in the prayer: watch out!
We Accept Dinars and Dirhams
Diwan Press, classical and contemporary books on Islam and Sufism
Diwan Press was established in 1975, and is one of the most illustrious names in English language Islamic publishing with an unrivalled catalogue of classical and contemporary works on Islam and Sufism. It was re-established in 2008 to place this existing catalogue before readers and to bring out titles continuing that tradition.
- Gazan Reflections
- The Book Of Remembrances [Kitab al-Adhkar]
- Qawa’id Fi Ulum al-Hadith (Principles of Hadith)
- The Second Inevitable
- Athar as-Sunan
- ‘Uthman ibn ‘Affan, may Allah be pleased with him
- Introduction by Shaykh Dr. Abdalqadir as-Sufi to the ‘Meaning of Man’ by Sidi ‘Ali al-Jamal
- The Muslims are imperfect but Islam is perfect: discuss!
- Ya Ayyuha’sh-Shabaab
- Community and Caliphate