In the coming financial flood and the catastrophe it will bring with it, if Muslims have not already built the ship, then they must get to somewhere there is a ship ready built. And the ship? “The Sunnah is the ship of Nuh, whoever embarks on it is saved”. As for those who think that it consists of the length of the beard or rolling up the trouser legs for prayer or whether you flap your hands about in the prayer: watch out!
We Accept Dinars and Dirhams
Diwan Press, classical and contemporary books on Islam and Sufism
Diwan Press was established in 1975, and is an illustrious name in English language Islamic publishing with an extensive catalogue of classical and contemporary works on Islam and Sufism. It was re-established in 2008 to place this existing catalogue before readers and to bring out titles continuing that tradition.
- The Muwatta, a blueprint for an illuminated city
- Jesus, a Muslim’s Perspective
- The Prophetic Economy – Singapore 14/3/15
- LSE IFS (Islamic Finance and Ethics Society): Earning a living
- The Sciences of Tafsir
- Heisenberg’s Quantum Leap
- The Virtues of Imam Abu Hanifa
- The Sublime Truths of the Shadhili Path – Jalal ad-Din as-Suyuti
- Understanding the Laws of Menstruation
- Interview with Islamische Zeitung