In the coming financial flood and the catastrophe it will bring with it, if Muslims have not already built the ship, then they must get to somewhere there is a ship ready built. And the ship? “The Sunnah is the ship of Nuh, whoever embarks on it is saved”. As for those who think that it consists of the length of the beard or rolling up the trouser legs for prayer or whether you flap your hands about in the prayer: watch out!
We Accept Dinars and Dirhams
Diwan Press, classical and contemporary books on Islam and Sufism
Diwan Press was established in 1975, and is an illustrious name in English language Islamic publishing with an extensive catalogue of classical and contemporary works on Islam and Sufism. It was re-established in 2008 to place this existing catalogue before readers and to bring out titles continuing that tradition.
- Theology and Metaphysics
- Daniel Abdal-Hayy Moore – may Allah have mercy on him
- This Age of Freedom – Abdassamad Clarke and Uthman Ibrahim-Morrison
- In the Beginning a Man
- The Priceless Value of Youth
- New Tales for Old
- The Muwatta, a blueprint for an illuminated city
- Jesus, a Muslim’s Perspective
- The Prophetic Economy – Singapore 14/3/15
- LSE IFS (Islamic Finance and Ethics Society): Earning a living
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.