This famous work translated by Aisha Bewley, edited and typeset by Abdassamad Clarke and to be published by the UK Islamic Academy is the abridgement (mukhtasar) by Shaykh Shihab ad-Deen Ibn Hajar al-‘Asqalani of Hafidh Abu Muhammad ‘Abd al-‘Adheem ibn ‘Abd al-Qawi al-Mundhiri’s book at-Targhib wa’t-Tarhib.
We Accept Dinars and Dirhams
Diwan Press, classical and contemporary books on Islam and Sufism
Diwan Press was established in 1975, and is an illustrious name in English language Islamic publishing with an extensive catalogue of classical and contemporary works on Islam and Sufism. It was re-established in 2008 to place this existing catalogue before readers and to bring out titles continuing that tradition.
- Daniel Abdal-Hayy Moore – may Allah have mercy on him
- This Age of Freedom – Abdassamad Clarke and Uthman Ibrahim-Morrison
- In the Beginning a Man
- The Priceless Value of Youth
- New Tales for Old
- The Muwatta, a blueprint for an illuminated city
- Jesus, a Muslim’s Perspective
- The Prophetic Economy – Singapore 14/3/15
- LSE IFS (Islamic Finance and Ethics Society): Earning a living
- The Sciences of Tafsir
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.