This famous work translated by Aisha Bewley, edited and typeset by Abdassamad Clarke and to be published by the UK Islamic Academy is the abridgement (mukhtasar) by Shaykh Shihab ad-Deen Ibn Hajar al-‘Asqalani of Hafidh Abu Muhammad ‘Abd al-‘Adheem ibn ‘Abd al-Qawi al-Mundhiri’s book at-Targhib wa’t-Tarhib.
We Accept Dinars and Dirhams
Diwan Press, classical and contemporary books on Islam and Sufism
Diwan Press was established in 1975, and is one of the most illustrious names in English language Islamic publishing with an unrivalled catalogue of classical and contemporary works on Islam and Sufism. It was re-established in 2008 to place this existing catalogue before readers and to bring out titles continuing that tradition.
- Introduction by Shaykh Dr. Abdalqadir as-Sufi to the ‘Meaning of Man’ by Sidi ‘Ali al-Jamal
- The Muslims are imperfect but Islam is perfect: discuss!
- Ya Ayyuha’sh-Shabaab
- Community and Caliphate
- 2. The Rise of Science
- 1. Introduction to Technique and Science
- Discourses of the Secular
- The Translation of Identity
- I am nothing
- Tensions over the status of Crimea continue
- Turkish FM visits Bulgaria and Muslims in Bulgaria
- Online petitions call to save the Great Mosque of Cordoba
- EMU Media Service: European Muslims respond out of their concern after attacks on Mosque in Bulgaria
- Fotoausstellung: "Muslimisches Leben in Europa - Menschen und Architektur"
- Ottoman Women During the Advent of Western Feminism
- A European Tradition - by Silvia Horsch, Berlin