This famous work translated by Aisha Bewley, edited and typeset by Abdassamad Clarke and to be published by the UK Islamic Academy is the abridgement (mukhtasar) by Shaykh Shihab ad-Deen Ibn Hajar al-‘Asqalani of Hafidh Abu Muhammad ‘Abd al-‘Adheem ibn ‘Abd al-Qawi al-Mundhiri’s book at-Targhib wa’t-Tarhib.
We Accept Dinars and Dirhams
Diwan Press, classical and contemporary books on Islam and Sufism
Diwan Press was established in 1975, and is an illustrious name in English language Islamic publishing with an extensive catalogue of classical and contemporary works on Islam and Sufism. It was re-established in 2008 to place this existing catalogue before readers and to bring out titles continuing that tradition.
- The Muwatta, a blueprint for an illuminated city
- Jesus, a Muslim’s Perspective
- The Prophetic Economy – Singapore 14/3/15
- LSE IFS (Islamic Finance and Ethics Society): Earning a living
- The Sciences of Tafsir
- Heisenberg’s Quantum Leap
- The Virtues of Imam Abu Hanifa
- The Sublime Truths of the Shadhili Path – Jalal ad-Din as-Suyuti
- Understanding the Laws of Menstruation
- Interview with Islamische Zeitung