http://www.bogvaerker.dk/images/2.AdabRiyad.pdf. This masterwork of Imam an-Nawawi, may Allah be pleased with him, here in a new translation by Aisha Bewley, with all of the Imam’s notes translated by Abdassamad Clarke, who also edited and typeset the book. It is to be published by the UK Islamic Academy insha’Allah.
We Accept Dinars and Dirhams
Diwan Press, classical and contemporary books on Islam and Sufism
Diwan Press was established in 1975, and is one of the most illustrious names in English language Islamic publishing with an unrivalled catalogue of classical and contemporary works on Islam and Sufism. It was re-established in 2008 to place this existing catalogue before readers and to bring out titles continuing that tradition.
- Gazan Reflections
- The Book Of Remembrances [Kitab al-Adhkar]
- Qawa’id Fi Ulum al-Hadith (Principles of Hadith)
- The Second Inevitable
- Athar as-Sunan
- ‘Uthman ibn ‘Affan, may Allah be pleased with him
- Introduction by Shaykh Dr. Abdalqadir as-Sufi to the ‘Meaning of Man’ by Sidi ‘Ali al-Jamal
- The Muslims are imperfect but Islam is perfect: discuss!
- Ya Ayyuha’sh-Shabaab